Less is more
More compact, more flexible and more efficient than conventional lines - these were the key requirements of a German cosmetics manufacturer. One of these requirements was to carry out very frequent size changes in just a few minutes to achieve a high degree of efficiency.
From now on, the German cosmetics manufacturer can fill and package PET-bottles with different bottle shapes and closure types by around 50% less space required.
Filling up cosmetic products with intelligent packaging technology at the highest level
The packaging process begins with:
- The feeding of PET-bottles, which then will be transferred by the TLM-F4 robot. These bottles are detected by Schubert scanners and defective bottles are rejected beforehand and do not enter the packaging process.
- The TLM-F44 robots pick the PET-bottles and transfer them to the vacuum conveyor. Next, the F2-robots hand over the bottles to the Transmodul.
- During the filling process, each individual bottle is weighed while being filled up.
- Either the caps or dispensers are positioned next to the PET bottles on the Transmodul.
- After sealing the bottles, the TLM-F2 closer robot places them on the discharge belt or into the carton, whatever the case may be.
Click here to go to the video.
FACTS & FIGURES:
- Around 50 % less space required thanks to the
compact TLM system
- Low noise, since no pucks are required
- High overall efficiency
- Filling accuracy greater than 99.8 %
- A wide variety of bottle shapes and closure types are possible
- One operator console for all sub-functions
- Careful feeding results in high bottle quality
- Quick size changes – about 50 % less time required in comparison to conventional systems
- Quick and easy cleaning (CIP) via gravimetric filling