With the help of Schubert Packaging Systems, Daloon packages spring rolls. No other manufacturer in the world surpasses Daloon´s spring roll production capacity, which exceeds one million produces and packaged every day.
The spring rolls are produced in a range of sizes with various types of filling. More than 100 varieties are packed, imprinted and placed on a pallet.
Spring rolls from Denmark
Schubert Packaging Systems analysed, planned and implemented the complete packaging process for the world´s biggest spring roll manufacturer, Daloon. The system goes from receipt of frozen products through to the finished product packed on a pallet.
Schubert Packaging Systems started by an analysis of the existing packaging process and product varieties. This concluded that it would both make sense and be profitable if the packaging process were to be fully automated and linked with a reduction in the range of package varieties.
The packaging process as implemented is able to package up to 700 spring rolls per minute as follows:
- Feed and separate the deep-frozen spring rolls
- Erect the flat box blank and place the products using a F44-robot
- Place the products on the chain transporter feed unit with a F44-robot on a filling and sealing machine
- Weigh the primary packaging products and feed to the case packer
- Place the bag or box in the transport box
- Label and palletise the finished box