German Beer, brewed in line with Germany purity law, is enjoyed all over the world.
Together with the oldest German Brewery, the Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan, Schubert Packaging Systems planned a highly flexible packaging line.
On this line, Packaging Centre South produces a wide range of multipacks and export packaging for beer and non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks).
Off-line packaging machine for multipacks and export packaging
Due to the increasing worldwide export of German Beer, the Service Centre in Munich-Unterschleissheim operates Schubert Packaging Systems an repacking machine, serving both regional and national breweries.
To meet the ever changing requirements of the various customers of Packaging Centre South, flexibility was one of the essential criteria in developing the packaging concept.
Possible product formats are e.g.:
- Clusters of 3, 4 or 6 bottles
- Open baskets or closed-baskets of 4 or 6 bottles
All the above packaging formats can be arranged on trays (corrugated card or plastic), in flexible divider plastic crates or shipping cartons.
- feeding of full pallets
- depalletising of crates
- removing bottles and loading them onto the product infeed conveyor
- palletising of empty crates
- separating and feeding of Logipack-trays and plastic crates
- grouping together suitable numbers of bottles for respective packaging units
- erecting primary and secondary packaging
- insertion of bottles into primary packaging
- closing of baskets or insertion of dividers if necessary
- printing of packaging
- insertion of handling units into secondary packaging
- optional labeling or shrink-wrapping films onto trays
- palletising onto shipping pallets (Euro and Duesseldorfer), stretching and labeling