A leading pharmaceutical manufacturer packages its product with ten different components, giving due consideration to strict compliance with pharmaceutical standards.
Up to 100 kits are assembled every minute, are then labelled and packed into shrink foil and shipping cartons.
Format changes are completed in just ten minutes
For supply the reduction in weight, there will be packed and arranged more than 100 combi packs per minute.
In order to reduce weight, more than 100 combi packs per minute are packed and arranged.
The process is as follows:
- Depalletise and separate the plastic bases
- Separate tray insertion and place in the base
- Bulk separate the tablet boxes
- Insert the tablet box and coupon in the tray
- Group the tablet bottles
- Feed the bottles into the line rotationally aligned according to their label position
- The booklets are buffered and deposited, precisely positioned
- Check contents for completeness via picture data processing
- Depalletise, separate and place the lid on the base
- Print batch-data labels for base and lid
- Check the label print and positions via picture data
- Pack the finished trays using the foil packaging machine and the subsequent shrink tunnel
- Group the trays and place in a erected folding box
- Close and label the folding box
- Palletise the folding box and strech wrap the pallet
This apparent simplicity hides a highly complex engineering achievement. Individual process functions are broken down according to a logical sequence.
Control functions, data generation and processing are networked and precisely coordinated, ensuring a guarnteed continuously stable and perfected packaging process in daily operation.
The system uses data according to CFR Part. 11.
A comprehensive validation is carried out before installation.PDF Download